Goto Ujena for your next Red Bikini purchase.
Why wear a Red Bikini? Here are 5 observations that may help. .
1. Red, along with yellow and orange, is thought to provoke hunger, hence its use in logos by food vendors.
2. Red is the color of both romantic and carnal love, thus the red of a valentine heart and of a “red-light district
3. Red is the color of warmth, for instance used to indicate warmer areas on a weather map, or for heat-related warnings.
4. Red catches people’s attention, and is often used to indicate danger or emergency.
5. Red is the color of heat and fire. Taps for hot water are often labeled red. Red is commonly the color of fire alarm boxes
Click to Ujena Swimwear for you Red Bikini purchase.